Most foods have some kind of disadvantage. For example, some foods can be rich in protein but also high in fat, which provides nutritious food dollars, but the taste is horrible, like heaven on a fork, taste, but little or no nutritional value. However, there are foods that pack extra punch. Not only the taste but also healthy. And as a bonus, some foods can have significant benefits in appearance. When we have beautiful hair, skin, eyes, or simply talk about a drain pipe, all of these foods and beauty that can contribute to their health and dining pleasure.
1. Blueberries: Blueberries have none. In addition to some vitamins, but also one of the best sources of antioxidants that keep skin and hair a healthy shine and help protect against heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
2. Salmon: Of all meat products, salmon has more advantages. It is a comprehensive source of omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to youthful skin. E ‘is also rich in proteins that promote the growth of hair and nails and very high iron and vitamin B-12.
3. Carrots: Carrots If vegetables can not be everyone’s favorite, perhaps better start, when you realize the benefits of an incredible flavor. On the one hand, are one of the richest sources of vitamin A, which not only promotes a healthy looking, but it is also clear. Carrots contribute a large amount of antioxidants, fiber and other vitamins and valuable minerals.
4. Spinach: spinach healthy addition to several vitamins and minerals, iron, beta-carotene, lutein, and calcium. Lutein, including helping to maintain eye color, light and bright, while iron and calcium go for strong bones and teeth. In addition, vitamins A and C, abundant in spinach, to run your body to produce fat natural hair conditioner.
5. Olive oil: if not well known, one might think that the high content of fat in olive oil is not healthy. But in contrast, omega-6 fatty acids contained in olive oil is one of the healthiest fats there. Yes fooled by the word “fat.” There are people in good health. This particular property allows fat from the skin radiant, fresh and young.
6. Oysters: .. We all know that oysters as an aphrodisiac, but there is more to them than the oysters are also one of the best sources of collagen that helps repair the skin and keeps lips pale, thick and healthy, too many powerful antioxidant that zinc is essential for healthy hair.
7. Nuts: Nuts are best known as an aid to thought and a better source of protein but also a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and vitamin E, whose body get rid of free radicals.
8. Red wine: Red wine is rich in resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant to collapse in the fight against the nature of cellular aging that helps. It also protects against UV rays, and as a bonus, studies show that moderate consumption of red wine may prevent certain cancers.